Spectrum Analyzer with Wi-Fi 6/6E Support.
Professional clarity for the wireless pro:
- Wi-Fi 6/6E spectrum analyzer with legacy support (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Visualizes all RF signals (2.4-2.5 GHz, 5.145-5.860 GHz & 5.925-7.125 GHz)
- Scan & Troubleshoot Wi-Fi
- PC & Mac Support
- Compatible software partners (including site survey)
- Data sheet
‘Pry’ Into Wireless Environment
Now that the FCC has approved unlicensed use for the 6 GHz band, many professionals lack the tools to look into Wi-Fi 6/6E. With WiPry Clarity, you’ll have visibility into all three Wi-Fi bands: including Wi-Fi 6/6E, 2.4 GHz, and 5 GHz. Wireless internet operates in these ranges as do other electronic devices such as baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, and microwave ovens. Since Wi-Fi can extend the length of a football field on 2.4 GHz, devices in nearby buildings or residences can also cause interference. With WiPry Clarity, you can pinpoint the source of your noise and get the most out of your wireless internet regardless of the complexity of your environment.
- Hardware Frequency Range: 2.2 GHz - 7.25 GHz
- Frequency Resolution: 25 KHz
- Amplitude Range: -95 dBm to -5 dBm
- Filter Bandwidth: 58 KHz to 812 KHz
- Antenna: Included Tri-Band Omni-directional Antenna
- Antenna Port: RP-SMA
- Windows 8 (and newer)
- Mac OSX 10.14 Mojave (Mac support coming soon!)
- WiPry Application Frequency Ranges:
- 2.400-2.500 GHz
- 5.145-5.860 GHz
- 5.925-7.125 GHz
- WiPry Application Frequency Resolution
- 2.4 GHz: 390 KHz
- 5.8 GHz: 1.396 MHz
- 6E: 1.786 MHz
What’s Included In The Box?
- WiPry Clarity Spectrum Analyzer Hardware
- Tri-band Antenna (optimized for all three Wi-Fi bands)
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- USB A to USB-C Cable
- Ruggedized Carry Case
The Quickstart Guide will help you get started as well as the FAQ. Additional resource: PC installer & Mac software.
There are no reviews yet.