Oklahoma City, OK – April 8, 2019 —Today, Oscium is announcing WiPry 2500x, a Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer that visualizes 2.4 & 5 GHz on iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
The WiPry 2500x is the 5th generation of the award-winning WiPry product line, and it improves on an already impressive legacy of innovation and recognition. Since the first WiPry was released in Sept 2011, the product line has won the following major awards:
Matt Lee, Co-Founder & CTO of Oscium, said, “We work hard to ensure we are under-promising and over-delivering value to the marketplace.” Here are some examples of how the WiPry 2500x delivers exceptional value:
On the hardware side, the WiPry 2500x is slightly larger than previous versions but still small enough to compare to a quarter. Additional space was added to allow for external charging (4 AAA alkaline batteries). This provides full functionality for newer iOS devices including SSID’s.
- Play / Record (helps in capturing intermittent issues)
- Enhanced Reporting Function (birth certificates track Wi-Fi health)
- SNR / SINR automatic calculation (speeds up site evaluation)
How It Works
The host device is now transformed into a perfectly portable Wi-Fi troubleshooting tool.
- iOS version 7.0 and higher – works with all lightning devices
- Android version 4.0.3 and higher – all Android devices with USB On-The-Go (USB OTG or just OTG) are compatible.
- Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite and higher) – all Mac’s.
- Windows 7 and higher – all PC’s with USB 2.0 port.
Leave a Reply